Adnan loves to drink cocktail, smoothies and milkshakes for refreshment. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
The delicious oreo milkshake is made by combining blending milk, ice cream and oreo cookies together. A favourite drink and refreshing beverage on a hot day!
- 6-7 oreo biscuits
- 2 tablespoon vanilla ice-cream
- 1.5 cup chilled milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes or as needed
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- Add oreo biscuits in blending jar.
- Next, add vanilla icecream, sugar, chocolate syrup, ice cubes and chilled milk in it. Blend well.
- Coat the serving glass with chocolate syrup. Pour the milkshake in glass.
- Garnish with oreo biscuits. (If needed)
- Serve chilled.
© 2022 Adnan