Nyesha loves writing content about cooking & food recipes, restaurant reviews, movie reviews, television shows, weddings, and poetry.
BUBBA BURGER with 'the works' : sharp cheddar cheese, fried egg, diced onion, ketchup, mustard and sprinkled parmesan cheese
Quick & Easy Recipe for Bubba Burgers with Fried Egg, Onion & Cheese
QUICK & EASY RECIPE FOR BUBBA BURGERS WITH FRIED EGG, ONION & CHEESE
Bubba Burgers are a great brand of frozen burgers. With proper preparation, you can have a fantastic burger meal made with Bubba brand frozen burgers. As shown in the food photo above, this might look pretty messy but it tastes incredible! Using Bubba burgers, here is a burger with the works! I love to eat burgers with "the works" on them. There are lots of terrific toppings and a plethora of flavors.There is cheese, onion, fried egg and more!
Fried egg tastes so fantastic on beef burgers. What a great combination! I must say that I really love fried eggs, so for me it was a perfect addition to the Bubba burger.
Bubba brand burgers have been my favorite brand of frozen burgers to prepare at home for quite some time now.
A little pricier than other frozen burger brands, it is a situation of "you get what you pay for" because Bubba brand is excellent. For families, preparing burgers at home sometimes, instead of always buying them from restaurants, is quite commonplace.
It's great to have a brand like Bubba burgers that can be used for preparing burgers at home. A box of Bubba brand frozen burgers might cost you $8.99-$10.99 while some other brands might cost $6.99-$8.99 but the Bubba brand burgers are worth it.
How often do you buy eggs?
Quick & easy recipe for Bubba burgers with fried egg, onions and cheese
You'll find cooking for your family to be quite rewarding when you also get to taste the fantastic food yourself!
Wouldn't you agree?
How much do you love to cook?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PREPARE THIS BUBBA BURGERS WITH FRIED EGG, ONION AND CHEESE RECIPE
- A box of Bubba brand frozen burger product
- A few spices such as salt and pepper
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Condiments - ketchup, mustard (plus mayo and relish if you desire)
- Hamburger buns
This Bubba Burgers recipe is indeed quick and easy.
- First, cook the burgers. Six burger patties at a time is a good number, depending of course on how many people the recipe is going to feed.
- Drizzle a cooking pan with a tablespoon of oil and spread to prevent the burger patties from sticking.
- As is standard on many frozen burger products, the Bubba burgers frozen burger product should be cooked for about 8 minutes on each side of the patty. (Cook the burger patty on the stovetop for 8 minutes then flip the burger patty over with a spatula and cook it for an additional 8 minutes)
- You can sprinkle just a little bit of spices on the Bubba burgers for added flavor (a dash of each - salt and pepper and optionally, dashes of paprika and oregano.
After the Bubba burger patties have been cooked
Set the hot Bubba burger patties aside, covered in foil to keep them hot.
- Then, fry the eggs, a very quick process of about 3 minutes on the stovetop, also in a cooking pan drizzled with oil. (6 eggs or the desired number).
- Set aside
- Cut and lightly saute an onion.
Everything was done on the stovetop so far, but now, you will be using your oven just for a few minutes.
On a baking pan lined with oil coated foil, you can "assemble" these Bubba burgers in their buns.
- Select a good quality, nice tasting hamburger bun such as Nature's Own brand.
- Line up the bottom parts of the hamburger buns in the baking pan.
- Place the cooked Bubba burgers on top of each bun bottom part.
- Add 1 fried egg on top of each burger patty.
- A generous spoonful of the chopped onion goes on top of each fried egg.
Then comes the cheese!
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Cut up a block of sharp cheddar cheese into slices and place these slices on top of the onions on each of these burgers in the "assembling" process.
2. Sprinkle some delicious parmesan cheese on each as well.
3. Add ketchup and/or mustard if desired.
4. Place the tops of the hamburger buns on each assembled Bubba burger with the works and then place the baking pan in the oven for just 5 minutes so that the sharp cheddar cheese can melt nicely and the hamburger buns could be warm and toasty.
Enjoy your meal!
© 2022 Nyesha Pagnou MPH