I am a normal 19 years old girl who loves cooking and is passionate to write about it and would love to share with you guys.
Quick and Healthy Banana Bread
If you are looking for a deliciously sweet, super moist healthy banana bread with a soft, tender crumb then this recipe is for you. Easy to make and perfect for healthy snacking or breakfast, and also this banana bread recipe can be easily made into muffins. This banana bread recipe is good for you and packed with nutritious ingredients.
2 cups oats
2tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup jaggery powder
4 ripe bananas
2 eggs, at room temperature
3tbsp of butter
½ cup oil
½ cup milk oat milk
1tbsp vanilla essence
½ cup chocolate chips
½ cup walnuts
Prep time:20 minutes
Cook time:55 to 60 min
Total:1hr 20 minutes
PROCEDURE OF MAKING OF BANANA BREAD
First, grind all the oats into a grinder and grind it until it becomes powder form and preheat your oven at180°C.
In a large bowl combine all your dry ingredients like oats flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a bowl mash your banana until it becomes like puree consistency.
In a separate bowl cream together jaggery powder and oil and then add eggs one by one, then add your banana mash into it and mix it well.
And into your wet ingredients add vanilla essence and 3tbsp melted butter. And into your wet ingredients add your dry ingredients little by little and add your milk.
After mixing all the ingredients add some walnuts and chocolates.
Meanwhile, grease your loaf pan with butter and lined it with parchment paper.
Bake into the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn it out into a wired rack.
1. If you do not have a ripe banana then take your normal banana and bake it as a whole for 5 to 10 min or until the outer cover becomes black, also make sure the banana does not get burnt.
2. If you do not want to make a healthy version or if you do not like oats then instead of oats add you're plain flour.
3. Instead of jaggery powder you can also add brown sugar or normal granulated sugar.
4. You can also convert it into a cake, take your favorite type of frosting, and pipe it evenly into the cake.
5. If you do not want your bread to become soggy don’t over mix the batter, also make sure the bananas are ripe.
6. If you want to store your banana bread, First of all, let the bread cool down completely at room temperature, and wrap with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place it in an air-tight container, once it is fully wrapped you can store it in the freezer.
7. You can also add ½ cup of cocoa powder to make chocolate banana bread, and you can also replace oats flour with almond flour.
8. The secret to this recipe is overripe banana
© 2022 Anjali rajbhar