I am a food enthusiast and am always trying new recipes. I love to garden, get crafty, and read a good book!
Breakfast Is Ready!
This Breakfast Is Hard To Beat
This recipe is super simple and I've given you the basics of a tasty protein oatmeal. The possibilities are endless with all the variations you can make and you can adjust this recipe to your personal preferences. To add more protein, I like to use the Kodiak Protein Packed oatmeal packets, and I've listed below the brands that I like to use in this recipe and what you see pictured above. I like to use the ingredients listed below because they have both high protein, low calories and low sugar. If you're counting macros, this is a super helpful way to reach your goals and if you're just looking for a healthy and filling breakfast, this is an easy one to add to your morning routine!
Kodiak protein-packed oatmeal cinnamon - 1 packet
Quest protein powder - Vanilla Milkshake flavor
Built Bar - Salted Caramel flavor
Flavor Gods Seasoning - Buttery Cinnamon roll flavor.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 packet/ 1/4 cup quick cook oatmeal, cooked to package directions
- 1/2 built protein bar, chopped into pieces
- 3 strawberries, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon flavor gods buttery cinnamon roll seasoning
- 1 scoop protein powder, vanilla
- Cook oatmeal to package directions.
- Stir in protein powder until fully combined. Add splash of water if oatmeal is too thick.
- Top with chopped protein bar, strawberries & cinnamon sugar seasoning.
What Do You Think?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Lisa Bean
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on September 22, 2021:
I second what Pamela wrote. This high protein breakfast sounds nourishing and delicious. It would be quick and easy.
Pamela Oglesby from Sunny Florida on September 22, 2021:
This sounds like a nourishing and delicious breakfast, Lisa. Thank you for sharing this recipe.