I am a mom of three with a career and a love for cooking. Whether you have been cooking for years or weeks, these recipes are perfect.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 3 1/2 lbs Russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup half & half
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Romano cheese
- Peel and cut the potatoes. They should be roughly the same size. Get your favorite sauce pan, add enough water to cover the potatoes and add the salt.
- Cover pan and bring your water too a boil, lower to medium heat to maintain the boil and cook until potatoes break at the stick of a fork.
- Heat milk, half and half, butter and garlic in a separate sauce pan until butter is melted and combination is simmering, remove from heat and set aside.
- Drain potatoes and place back into sauce pan. Add the wet mixture and add your nutmeg and romano cheese.
- Use your masher to blend your ingredients and smooth out the potatoes. Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Celia Ribeiro