I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 dry chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 20 g of ginger
- 600 g of raw beets, e.g. red, yellow, white
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tbsp of peanut oil
- 2 l pomegranate juice
- 2 l of broth
- 1cinnamon stick
- 1 pomegranate 2
- sprigs of coriander
- Crush the coriander and fennel seeds, cumin and chilli in a mortar. Mash the garlic and chop it with the onion and ginger. Cut the beets into approx. 2 cm. Fry the spice mixture, onion, garlic and tomato paste in the oil for approx. 5 minutes. Add the diced beetroot, pomegranate juice, broth and cinnamon stick. Cover and simmer over medium heat for approx. 40 minutes. Season with salt.
- Meanwhile, cut the peel of the pomegranate several times, without cutting it deeply. Put the fruit in a container full of water and open the pomegranate. Detach the beans in water. The cuticles will float to the surface and the grains will come off more easily. Collect the skin from the surface and throw the water. Serve the curry with the pomegranate seeds and garnish with the coriander. Serve with rice.
You may be interested to read
- Asparagus cake recipe-Salted asparagus plumcake- Special Food
Asparagus cake recipe-Salted asparagus plumcake is a soft and very good rustic plumcake, enriched with asparagus and boiled eggs.
- Oatmeal Yogurt Cups-Quick and Easy-By Special Food
Oatmeal yogurt cups, they are very easy and perfect for a healthy and fresh breakfast! I recommend you prepare them in advance...
- Family Food: CHOCOLATE CAKE WITHOUT FLOUR, TOO GOOD
- Family Food: SKYR CAKE WITH BLUEBERRIES, A SWEET WITH A DIFFERENT TASTE
© 2020 special food
Scroll to Continue