I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
The sliced pineapple is placed on the baking tray coated with a quark mixture. Turn the baked cake upside down and cover it with passion fruit syrup.
1 h 30 min
2 h 35 min
Sweet pastry Per 8 pieces
for 1 opening pan of approx. 26 cm Ø
- 500 g of pineapple
- weighed and cleaned butter and sugar for the pan
- 1 vanilla bean
- 130 g of butter
- 100 g of sugar
- 250 g of semi-fat quark
- 3 eggs
- 180 g made with flour
- 1 dam of salt
- 1½ tsp of baking powder
- 2 passion fruit
- 2 tbsp of raw sugar
- Preparation max. 1 day in advance: heat the oven to 180 ° C. Cut the pineapple in four, remove the woody heart. Cut the pineapple wedges into approx. 2 mm. Grease the pan and sprinkle with sugar. Starting from the center of the pan, arrange the pineapple slices in a rosette slightly overlapping each other. Halve the vanilla pod lengthwise and remove the seeds by scraping them. Froth the butter with the sugar and the vanilla seeds. Incorporate the quark. Add the eggs one after the other. Mix the flour with salt and baking powder and add the mixture to the egg mass. Carefully spread the mixture over the pineapple slices. Bake in the lower groove of the oven for approx. 35 minutes. Remove the cake. Let it cool and turn it upside down on a plate. Meanwhile, cut the passion fruit in half and remove the pulp with a spoon. Simmer with the raw sugar over low heat for approx. 10 minutes. Cover the cake and the syrup and refrigerate.
- Finishing: remove the cake from the fridge 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with the syrup and serve.
You may be interested to read
- Mille feuille birthday cake - Special food -Quick and Easy
The mille feuille birthday cake with Cream and Fruit is a delicious and easy to make dessert, ideal for concluding a rich lunch...
- Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander - Special food
Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander is a concentrate of goodness, which sees the happy marriage of spices known and appreciated...
- Family Food: CROSTINI WITH SMOKED Mackerel, AN ELEGANT STARTER
- Family Food: LENTIL CAPPUCCINO, AN ALTERNATIVE BREAKFAST
© 2020 special food