Delicious fresh fruity dessert
A cone of deliciousness
Creamy iced delicious dessert
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- half can coconut milk with solids
- Five bananas sliced
- half cup buttermilk - shake before use
- half cup brown sugar
- four dessertspoons Xylitol for more sweetness
- pinch salt
- 1 cap vanilla essence from small bottle
- 1 cap caramel essence from small bottle
- dash of powdered cinnamon
- Put sliced bananas and all other ingredients in a deep plastic jug
- Take your stick blender and blend all together till thick and smooth
- Pour into a container and place in a freezer that has been set beforehand at lowest temperature. Couple of hours before. Also make sure all your tinned ingredients are kept in fridge, which makes the process much quicker. Also your carton of buttermilk.
- Freeze till firm enough to scoop with ice cream spoon.
- If dessert gets too hard leave out of freezer for about 15 minutes.Gets soft and creamy very quickly.
Enjoyable dessert for a real fruity treat
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on October 02, 2021:
Yes, I agree. Love the freshness of pineapple in desserts and drinks. Enjoy your weekend, Mark.
Mark Tulin from Palm Springs, California on September 30, 2021:
Love pineapple. Great dessert.
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on September 27, 2021:
Thank you Peggy. We need some summer now, after all the cool weather. A little sunshine is much needed. Enjoy your week :)
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on September 26, 2021:
Your recipe sounds like it would be great on a hot summer day as a treat. In our part of the world, days are getting shorter as we are in the fall season.
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on September 26, 2021:
Thanks Brenda. We have come out of our winter and now some beautiful warm days are here. Today the beach was quite packed too. Not too sure about how warm the sea water was, though:)
BRENDA ARLEDGE from Washington Court House on September 26, 2021:
Sounds wonderful for a hot day, but we're not having one right now.
Kinda chilly this morning.
But I can dream about Summer & this wonderful pineapple delight.