Pie in a muffin paper.
For the crust:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
For the filling:
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup pucker, divide among all mini pies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon/sugar
- 1 package Knox geletin, 1/3 package per fruit
- 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 each type fruit
Raspberries, Pineapple and Peaches
Make crust. Take small balls and coat with flour. Flatten.
The easiest way that I found to make ready formed crusts, was to take a (blue) red solo cup, use the bottom to form your crust. Put a muffin paper over. Flip over and separate cup from dough. Place filled and formed crust/muffin paper into waiting empty muffin tin spot.