Scroll to Continue
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 3 cups Pearl Millet flour, Bajre ka atta
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour, Gehun ka atta
- As per taste Salt, For mixing purpose
- 1.5 cups Water, For kneading purpose
- Firstly take a mixing bowl and add both the flours into it ( as shown in the images pearl Millet flour 3 cups + 1 cup whole wheat flour )
- Add pinch of salt to it & mix it well . Now gradually start mixing water to make a dough like a chapatti ( as shown in the images) .
- Now divide the dough in equal parts to make a balls 60 GM's each( as shown in the image)
- Roll out each ball on a lightly floured surface into a 4" round bread( bhakri).
- Put a tava or griddle over moderate heat. When hot,put a flat bread ( bhakhri on it) on it . Cook it on the both side till brown spots appear on the surface.
- Remove the flat bread( bhakhri) from the heat and keep it in the casserole or hot pot .repeat the process till it gets finished.
- Now apply the Desi ghee to all the flat breads( Bhakri) and serve hot.
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh