Sydney Spence enjoys trying to new recipes and sharing her own family recipes with others.
How to Make Halloween Party Punch
Hosting a Halloween party? Looking for something other than the typical fruit punch? Or maybe you're tired of serving sodas at the kids party. Here's a refreshing idea for mom's good old fashioned frozen sherbet punch.
With this simple recipe, you'll have more time to focus on your guests!
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
Fills a punch bowl
- 1 Cup Shebert, lime is best
- 1 2 Liter 7UP
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Lemons or Limes, Thinly Sliced
- Empty sherbet into a large punch bowl.
- Pour entire bottle of 7UP into punch bowl.
- Stir while breaking up the sherbet.
- Add pinch of salt to dissolve some of the sherbet if needed.
- Add lemon or lime slices for decoration.
Review this Recipe
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2012 Sydney Spence