Sydney Spence enjoys trying to new recipes and sharing her own family recipes with others.
How to Make a Delicious Oven Baked Nachos
Oven baked nachos are the easiest snack to make if you're hungry now. This nacho recipe is something our family enjoys at least once a month. They are the perfect appetizer for movie night or for get togethers with friends and family.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves the number of chips you make
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips, round preferred
- 1 Can Refried Beans, pinto or black work fine
- 1 Block Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Jar Picante Sauce, or pico
- 1 Small Tub Sour Cream, must have
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a pan with foil.
- Drop of spoonful of beans to each round chip and lightly press flat, careful not to break the chip.
- Line the chips on the foil covered pan. (You can also make homemade flour tortillas to substitute for the tortilla chips)
- Drop one spoonful of Picante Sauce on each chip.
- Then sprinkle cheese on each chip.
- Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes and remove from oven.
- Spoon sour cream on each chip and serve while hot.
Homemade Flour Tortillas
- How to Make Flour Tortillas from Scratch
Easy to make, homemade flour tortillas just like mama makes. Good for snacking on, making burritos or even breakfast tacos!
How to Make Taco Soup
- Taco Soup Made at Home
The next time you are wanting something different for dinner just try this recipe for easy to make and inexpensive taco soup.
Seven Layer Dip Recipe
- How to Make a Seven Layer Dip
Step by Step to Seven Layer Success! Easy to make Seven Layer Dip.
Rate this Recipe
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2012 Sydney Spence