I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 800 g of onions
- 4 tbsp of butter for roasting
- 1,4 lof concentrated vegetable broth
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 8 fat of bread for toast
- 6 tbsp of grainy mustard
- 40 g of grated cheese, for example gruyère
- Cut the onions into wedges. Heat a little butter for roasting and fry the onions for approx. 2 minutes. Add the broth and simmer over low heat for approx. 20 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Chop the parsley. Spread the mustard on the bread, spread the cheese and a little parsley. Cover with another slice and lightly press the two slices together. Heat the rest of the butter to roast in a pan. Brown the toasts on both sides and cut them in half. Sprinkle the rest of the chopped parsley over the soup and serve with the cheese toast.
You may be interested to read
- Healthy Yogurt Cake- Special food - Quick and easy recipe
The healthy yogurt cake is a light and delicious cake, perfect for breakfast or a snack every day,A quick and easy recipe to prepare.
- Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander - Special food
Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander is a concentrate of goodness, which sees the happy marriage of spices known and appreciated...
- Family Food: Lamb couscous with vegetables from the African tradition
- Family Food: STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SLICE, A CLASSIC SWEET
© 2020 special food
peachy from Home Sweet Home on November 23, 2020:
Scroll to Continue
This is alike garlic bread, must be very tasty