I am an online writer and studied from university of agriculture fasailabad. Will write 500 to 1000 words.
Brief about Omlette paratha
Omlette paratha is the favourite dish of every Pakistani people. Filling omlette in the paratha is giving a juicy and tasty taste. It is usually take in the breakfast. Children carry lunch for school's break. Office going or the university going enjoy it as a delicious lunch for their break. Infact people of every age enjoy this delicious meal in their breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Fry pan
- Cotton Cloth
- Cutting Board
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
3 to 4 person
For the Omlette:
- 4 eggs
- 4 onion, chopped
- 2 clot garlic, chopped
- 2 inches ginger, chopped
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chillies powder
- 2 pinches turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- half teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon blackpepper
- half teaspoon chili flakes
- half capsicum, julian cut
- half cauliflower, julian cut
For the paratha:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon desi ghee
- as needed water, warm
- 1 cup desi ghee
- Take a bowl, add 2 drops of water then add red chilies powder, salt, turmeric powder, chili flakes, cumin powder, baking powder, coriander powder and black pepper, mix all these ingredients thoroughly.
- When the ingredients mixed thoroughly then add eggs and again mix well with the help of folk or spoon.
- At this stage, add onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies mixed well with the help of spoon.
- Now add capsicum and cauliflower in this mixture.
- Divide the egg mixture into 4 equal portions for exact measurements.
- Place a fry pan on the low heated flame, add 2 tablespoon desi ghee and 1 portion of egg mixture.
- Cover the mixture for about 2 minutes, then change the side of the omlette.
- Again cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes under the cover at low heated flame.
- Cook all the 3 portion of the egg mixture in this same manner.
- Dish it out and serve it with hot parathas.
Parathas Cooking Instructions
- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour and wheat flour mix well with the hand.
- Add melted desi ghee again slowly mixed with the help of fingers.
- Now little by little add water and mix it to form the dough.
- Knead a well and soft dough.
- After kneadind, let it rest for 15 minutes for the good results, cover it with the Cotton cloth.
- Now divide the dough into 4 equal halves or portions and make small mairas.
- Put a pan on the stove and roll out first paira.
- Make a round paratha of about 5 to 6 inches put the paratha on the pan then add 3 tablespoon desi ghee cook it for about 1 minute from one side.
- Now turn the side of the paratha then pour out one portion of the egg on the paratha, cover it for 2 minutes then change the side of the paratha.
- Make it rolls and then dish it on the plate.
- In the same manner make all the parathas and eggs.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 AQSA SHAHID
AQSA SHAHID (author) from Gujranwala on January 13, 2021: