|Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 500ml frozen milk
- 25g almonds
- 25g pistachio
- 25g cashew nuts
- 25g groundnuts
- 25g raisins
- 25g dates
- crushed nuts, for topping
- Grind cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios and ground nuts into course powder.
- Blend frozen milk, sugar, dates and raisins well.
- Now add powdered nuts mixture to the milk and blend well.
- Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth in texture.
- Nuts shake is ready to serve.
- Serve cold with crushed nuts toppings.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on September 01, 2020:
I’m glad you enjoyed the recipe.
Scroll to Continue
Thank you so much for the support.
Angelita Torres on September 01, 2020:
Thank you for a recipe that is both healthy and tasty.