Self taught homecook Sharing lockdown recipes that came out amazing
Veg Wheat based Lasagna with/without oven !
- Wheat flour
- All purpose flour
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Chopped Vegies
- Cheddar cheese
- soya crumbs
- pizza pasta sauce
- boiled corn
- mozzarella cheese
- pizza topping spices
- Basil leaves
- Knead a dough of wheat flour and milk. Quantity as per serving . Make sure to roll it thin. Just make it slightly translucent.
- Rest the sheets for 1-2 hours.
- Boil each sheet turn by turn in hot boiling water for 10-20 seconds. Rinse sheet under running cold water as soon as you take them out of hot water.
- Take a pan if you want to use stove or a baking or microwave utensil as per availability. Spread pizza pasta sauce on the botton and place first layer of sheet.
- Toss finely chopped vegetables in 1-2 tablespoon hot oil and add spices to it as per taste.
- On layer 1- Spread pasta sauce and spread a layer of tossed vegetables and place lasagna sheet on the top
- On layer 2 - spread white sauce and spinach . (2 tablespoon butter, add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour,keep stirring and add milk gradually and mix boiled spinach in it , you can add any cheese if you want) Top it with another layer of lasagna sheet
- On layer 3- in a pan chop some chillies and tomato and cook soaked soya crumbs for 2-3 minutes. Add spices or sauce as per taste (peri peri if available). Add some cheese on top. Top it with lasagna sheet.
- You can repeat these layers or add fillings of your choice.
- And the top layer . Spread pizza pasta sauce+some white sauce+basil leaves+cheese+corn+olives.
- If pan-cook for 6-7 min If microwave -cook for 2 min If oven -Bake at 180 degree for 20-25 min.
- Enjoy :) Bon appetite!!!!
© 2021 NotYourRegularSimran
Nancy on May 18, 2021:
Singh12 on May 18, 2021:
Wow! Looks good