Self taught homecook Sharing lockdown recipes that came out amazing
- 220g butter
- 50g chocolate of preference
- 6 eggs
- 100g sugar
- icing sugar
- Whisk 100g sugar and 6 eggs for 10 minutes.
- Melt 220g butter and 50g chocolate for few seconds in microwave.
- Mix all the ingredients together for 2 minutes and pour in a cake tin and cover the bottom with aluminium foil.
- Put the tin on baking tray and pour some water on the sides.
- Bake it for 15-20 min at 180 degrees
- Let the cake cool down and sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
- Serve with some fresh berries.
Scroll to Continue
© 2021 NotYourRegularSimran
Laxmi Patil from Dist:- Satara, State:- Maharashtra, country:- India on May 25, 2021: