BBQ Pork Riblet Ingredients
BBQ without the hassle
Looking for a simple recipe for ribs or riblets? You've found a super easy one that takes only about 5 minutes of prep work. These riblets end up so tender they fall right off the bone!
- 1 to 3 pounds of pork ribs or riblets
- 1 large onion or 2 small onions chopped
- Seasoning Salt
- BBQ Sauce to taste
- Place riblets on a foil covered baking sheet. Sprinkle seasoning salt over meat on both sides. Broil for 5 to 8 minutes until meat starts to brown.
- While broiling, chop onions and place in crockpot on medium power.
- Place ribs into crock pot once browned. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, pour desired amount of sauce over ribs and enjoy!
Charles Peters on February 15, 2020:
Only 3.1 stars, im still going to try this simple recipe.
Denesha on May 24, 2018:
Are you adding water the crockpot first?
Deby on June 01, 2016:
I just made a big batch of these. We loved them.
The only thing I did that was a little different was rub on paprika and chili powder before I browned them.
we are on low carb so I didn't use bar b que sauce.
will pin this for sure.
SarahS on November 20, 2015:
These were fantastic! Already made them twice! First time, I only used one tray of riblets. They were devoured in a flash and I was told to make more next time. So, I have two crock pots going on this go around!! :) (I have the same cp too lol)
Erica on November 03, 2015:
I have that same crock pot! Lol.
Oldman437 on May 29, 2011:
These riblets were great. Simple to fix & great tasting. I'd recommend a seasoning salt that's kind of spicy rather than milder (e.g. Slap ya Mama vs. Jane's Crazy mixed up salt). Definitely a keeper.
Pamela Oglesby from Sunny Florida on September 21, 2010:
Sounds like a simple and good recipe that I will try. Thanks.
Sarah on August 08, 2010:
This is so easy. But instead of broiling the riblets, I quickly seared them with my dry rub on a skillet right before I put them in the crock pot.
BristolBoy from Bristol on July 10, 2009:
This is a very simple recipe - but then often the best ones are simple!