NO KNEADING NO ROLLING TASTY PIZZA RECIPE
- 1 big Potato, grated
- 1 Egg
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tea spn Black Pepper
- 1/2 tea spn Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbl spn Oil
- 1 tbl spn Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 tea spn Red Capsicum
- 1 tea spn Yellow Capsicum
- 1 tea spn Green Capsicum
- 7-8 pieces Onion, slices
- 1 tbl spn Sweet Corn, Boiled
- 1 tea spn Black Olive, sliced
- 1 tea spn Green Olive, sliced
- 1/4 tea spn Oregano
- Grate the potato.
- Squeeze the potato & make sure there is no water.
- Now transfer it to a bowl .
- Add Egg yolk, salt, red chilli flakes, black pepper powder to it.
- Mix it properly.
- Heat up a Non stick pan.
- Add Oil to it.
- When the oil is heated up, spread potato mix.
- Cook it on low flame for 10 mins OR Until the bottom is crispy & the top is almost set.
- After 10 mins flip it over.
- Add Pizza sauce to it and spread nicely.
- Add Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese to it.
- Add all the capsicums, onions, sweet corn & olives to it .
- Sprinkle little more mozzarella & cheddar cheese to it.
- Cook for 7 mins OR Until the cheese melts.
- Now remove from the pan.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano to it.
- Slice it & Enjoy
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Do Rate My Recipe
Scroll to Continue