|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 4-6 people
Disclaimer: I used Cream-O because Oreo is already out of stock in the grocery store but don’t worry they taste the same and it won’t affect the product that we are trying to make which is Oreo cheesecake.
This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple Oreo Cheesecake makes a perfect dessert!
I won’t deny that I am an ultimate fan of cookies and cream desserts. Cookies & cream ice cream, cookies & cream milk tea, and this, Oreo Cheesecake! Cheesecake is really a famous dessert nowadays. A lot of people are always craving and looking for this dessert but we all know that this is quite expensive so why not make your own cheesecake so you can spend less. Make sure to read every detail for I will be giving you some tips so you can do it perfectly. Let’s get started!
Before you start, make sure to prepare all the ingredients and materials needed.
- 225g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup all purpose cream
- 1/2 condensed creamer
- 6 packs (3 pieces each pack) oreo/crem-o
- To get started, let us start with the base which is the crust. As I have said, I used Cream-o but don’t be confused for I will just use the term “Oreo” since we are trying to make Oreo Cheesecake here. I suggest you put some parchment paper in your pan before you get started.
- The crust is just a simple mixture of Oreo crumbs and condensed. I suggest that you mixed the condensed with water so it won’t be too sweet.
- Mix everything up in a bowl and put it into your pan, and press it down. Just make sure to press it down firmly into the pan, I used the bottom part of the measuring cup and it works really well to help press it down. Put the crust inside the freezer or refrigerator.
- For the no-bake cheesecake filling, you’ll be using a mixture of cream cheese, condensed creamer, all-purpose cream, and more Oreos.
- Make sure to put your condensed creamer and all-purpose cream inside the refrigerator at least 4 hours before you use it.
- To make the filling, simply beat the cream cheese until it’s smooth and in another bowl, beat the all-purpose cream. Mix them up all together and put the condensed creamer.
- Once the filling is ready, gently fold in the chopped Oreos, scoop the filling into your pan, and spread it around into one even layer. Put some Oreo toppings and we are done!
- Cover it tightly and refrigerate it for at least 4 to 5 hours.
© 2020 Mia Ford