|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 4-6 people
This blueberry cheesecake recipe is very affordable, unlike any other recipe. This cheesecake has a perfectly sweet graham crust, an extra-creamy cheesecake filling, and a blueberry jam on top. This cheesecake is absolutely delicious! Blueberry jam into cheesecake is not only delicious to look at but it taste extremely good. The cheesecake stays creamier and tastier. This will surely be one of your favorites!
A friendly reminder: Prepare all the ingredients and materials needed before you start.
- 225g cream cheese
- 340g blueberry jam
- 1/4 all purpose cream
- 1 cup condensed creamer
- crushed grahams
- To get started, put some parchment paper in your pan before you start putting the ingredients.
- Let us now start with the crust. Mix crushed grahams and condensed creamer in a bowl and put it into your pan. Press it down. Just make sure to press it down firmly into the pan.
- Set aside the crust or put the crust inside the refrigerator.
- For the cheesecake filling, you’ll be using a mixture of cream cheese, all purpose cream, and condensed creamer.
- Beat the cream cheese until it’s smooth. In another bowl, beat the all purpose cream.
- Mix the cream cheese, all purpose cream, and condensed creamer.
- Once the filling is ready, scoop the filling into your pan and spread it evenly, and you may now put the blueberry jam on top.
- And we’re done! Cover it and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
© 2020 Mia Ford