Quick Corn Pudding Recipe
When I first started working, I outlined my dinner menus for the first week I worked. I had all my meals planned and prepared for five days.
This did not work for me because two of my nephews came over, and my husband thawed out my prepared dishes and cooked for them. I had to laugh because when I came in the back door, they all looked so guilty.
Instead, I reworked my lengthy recipes for weeknight dinners. Clint loved it.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups canned corn, drained well
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups milk
- paprika, sprinkle lightly
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat the eggs thoroughly, stir in the well-drained corn and other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Then, pour the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake the pudding until it becomes firm. This will take about 40 minutes.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 5 to 6 people
© 2022 Barbara Purvis Hunter