Spaghetti is a World Wide known and loved dish from East to West and South to North. Its flavor and recipe may vary from country to country, but it is the part of the cuisine of almost every country.
It is one of my favorite dish, and my mom cook them hell delicious. Today I called my mom and asked her to send me her exact Yum recipe of chicken spaghetti, as I wanted to try it myself and, share it with everyone.
This is a very easy to cook recipe and super savoury. Treat your taste buds with this tastey treat. I am sure after trying it you are going to fall in love with them.
|Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
- 2 cup chopped chicken
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 cup capsicum
- 1 cup carrots
- Half cup spring onion
- 1 packet spaghetti
- Corn flour (2 table spoon)
- Chilli flakes (1 table spoon)
- Chopped garlic (2 table spoon)
- Honey (2 table spoon)
- Cooking oil (as needed)
- Oyster sauce
- Soy sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Ground black pepper
1. Cut the vegetables into small sized slices.
2. Make the sauce by adding
- 2 table spoons of oyster sauce,
- 2 table spoon chilli sauce,
- 2 table spoon soy sauce,
- 1 table spoon vinegar,
- 1 table spoon chilli flakes,
- 2 table spoons honey
- 3 spoons ketchup
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Black pepper ( ground, as needed)
Mix them well all together, and your sauce is ready.
3. Marinate the chopped chicken by adding
- 2 spoon of corn flour
- Ground black pepper
- Chopped garlic paste
- 1 spoon vinegar
- 1 spoon soy sauce
Mix them all together along with chopped chicken.
How to Cook
- Pour some oil into the pan and add chopped garlic in it and fry it until its light brown in color.
- Put the marinated chicken in the pan and fry it well.
- Now add chopped cabbage, carrots, capsicum and spring onions in it and fry them untill they turn a little bit soft.
- Add a little salt and black pepper just to add taste to the vegetables. Do not over cook them.
- Its the time to boil speghetti now. Boil water in a pan and add salt and oil to prevent spaghetti to stick together.
- Put spaghetti in hot boiling water, and check back shortly when spaghetti sticks are turning soft. Do not over boil them.
- When the spaghattiz are boiled, drain them out and wash them with cold water.
- Now mix the speghetti with cooked chicken and vegetables, and add the above prepared soy oyster sauce in it. Mix them well together.
- Your delicious speghetti are ready. Serve them in a dish. You can also sprinkle small cut spring onions on the top, for garnishing.
- Enough for 3 to 4 persons. Bon Appetit.
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2021 Amy Hassan