This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 2 large potatos, boiled and mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- edam cheese, grated
- chili flakes, optional
- some parsley
- black pepper
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wheat flour, sifted
- Take a pan and stir-fry the onion in some olive oil, black pepper, and salt. Then, add chili flakes.
- Bring the mashed potatoes and add into it the onion mixture, two eggs, Edam cheese, one tablespoon olive oil, some parsley, salt, and turmeric.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of sifted wheat flour and mix well until it gets homogeneous. Then, bring a mold and cover it with a cooking paper.
- Pour the batter in the mold and place it into a preheated-oven for about 25min on low heat.
Hopefully you like my potato pie, and don't forget to try it.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry
Kiwi Berry (author) on September 08, 2021:
You are most welcome dear Lady. You just need to try it.
Thelma Alberts from Germany on September 08, 2021:
Yummy! This looks delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe.