Delicious Mango Ice-cream recipe which is almost everyone's favourite and specially in hot summer days. Mango ice cream is a very delightful treat. you can make at home and enjoy it because it's so quick and easy to make at home without any hustle.
So, let's make mango Ice-cream with only 3 ingredients.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
6 hours 15 min
- 4 cups mango purée (mango pulp)
- 1 cup whipping cream (fresh cream)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
(any quantity of pureed fruit can be substituted - if used canned fruit, strain excess liquid)
- To prepare mango purée, dice the pulp of fresh mango into chunks.
- Blend it to a smooth purée without add any water. Add condensed milk and then blend.
- Whip the cream using a electric beater till soft peaks form.
- Add mango purée in the whipped cream. whisk using the hand blender or spatula for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the ice-cream into a ice-cream mould or freezer friendly container with a lid.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Stand for 5 minutes to soften slightly, then scoop and serve Chilled!
© 2023 Adnan