- 3 to 4 tablespoons green chilies
- Onion 2
- Garlic 2
- Two teaspoons of salt
- A teaspoon of turmeric
- One and a half teaspoon of red chili powder
- Coriander as required
- Lassi 5 liters
(Lassi is a Pakistani Drink made from yogurt or buttermilk base with water)
- Besan ( Gram flour) 4 tablespoons
- Water as required
- Clay pot
How to make the curry?
- First mix in the besan (gram flour) bowl. Put 1 liter of lassi in a jug, add four tablespoons of besan (gram flour) and mix well with a hand blender.
- Grind green chilies and garlic. Chop the onion.
3. Now take two teaspoons of salt, one and a half teaspoon of red chili, one teaspoon of turmeric, and one teaspoon of dried coriander.
4. Add a cup of oil to a clay pot and add garlic and stir for a minute, then add onion, and make onion golden brown.
5. Then add green chilies.
6. Now add all the spices ( dried coriander, red chili, turmeric, and salt).
7. Now add half a cup of besan (gram flour) mixed lassi in the pot and cook for five minutes then mix the jug of lassi in 4 liters lassi.
8. Put the whole 5 liters of Lassi in the pot and keep stirring the spoon.
9. If the curry starts to boil, shake the spoon carefully. If it boils too much, you can turn off the stove for a few seconds.
10. Cook on medium heat for four to five hours and add a glass of water when it thickens. After cooking for four to five hours, you can see the final look of the curry. Spread green coriander on top.
- Keep the stove on medium heat all over the time.
- Mix a glass of water as soon as it thickens. Do this only twice. It tastes good.
- When the oil comes on top of the curry, the curry is ready. You can also save it in the fridge. And you can eat later.
Ingredients for making fritters ( Pakora):
- 5 Potato
- 2 onions
- Spinach as required
- Yogurt 6 tbsp
- Two tablespoons of green coriander
- Carom seeds 2 pinch
- A tablespoon of dried coriander
- Salt to taste
- Three green chilies
besan (gram flour) 12 tablespoons
The recipe for making fritters (Pakora):
- Chop onion, potato, spinach, and green chilies and put the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add coriander and yogurt.
3. Now add basin in it and add water and mix.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add basin fritters with a spoon or by hand.
5. Add fritters (Pakora) in Curry and eat with bread (roti).
- Grind thick dry coriander.
- Grind the potatoes.
- And the mixture of fritters (pakora) should not be too thin or too thick.
© 2021 Iqra