Who doesn't like mom's cooking? I recreate my mom's best recipes and share them with you here.
This is one of the best peanut butter no-bake recipes around. Once you have made these, you will wonder why they have disappeared so fast! The cookies are not too sweet, nor too peanut buttery. They are just perfect, and after eating all of the batch you've made, you'll want to make more!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
So good you'll think it didn't make enough!
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter, chunky or plain
- 5 cups of oats
- Place a sauce pan on the stove, and turn the heat up to medium.
- Add the sugar, butter, and milk to the sauce pan. Once it starts boiling, let it cook for two minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and turn your stove off.
- Stir in the peanut butter until it is melted together with the other ingredients.
- Add the vanilla, and then add in the oats. Mix this all together very well.
- Let the mix cool for about ten minutes, and then drop by tablespoon onto a cookie sheet. Once you are done with this, let the cookies sit until they have hardened up.
Haseena from India on November 21, 2016:
i like to try and find the taste..