Sharing With You The best of the best when it comes to cooking and easy, tasty recipes without scales!
What The Final Product Looks Like- As You Can See- One Of My Kids Took A Piece!
No Scales No Faffing Around- Moist Chocolate Cake
So, this guys is my absolute favorite go to chocolate cake recipe. With 4 kids it always works a treat. The recipe is literally simple like beginner simple. Yet it tastes' like it's been bought at the store. It is so moist that everyone that takes a bite has to go back for more. In-fact, many have asked me if I actually made it as it tastes so good that well, it is possible to have cheated and headed out and purchased one instead!
I kid you not I did make this, and you too can manage to whip one up in no time at all. As the title suggest it is an easy moist chocolate cake, no scales required. Below I have shared with you the easiest recipe ever! Also, you can use a bunch of chopped fresh strawberries to top the cake if you wish to do so to mix it up a little. I actually shaped strawberries that I had chopped on the top of the cake for my sons 16th birthday cake. I literally arranged them in the 16 numeral. Good luck and I hope you enjoy this easy no scales required moist chocolate cake as much as we do!
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup liquid coffee, make it like you are having a cup of coffee minus the milk
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk, cold guys
- 2 cups flour
- 1 pinch salt
- teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 table spoons vanilla
- 3/4 of a cup chocolate powder
- 2 eggs
My Sons Birthday Cake Version - I Topped This With Strawberries
- Okay, I'm not used to following instructions, I do not like to. I just like to whip everything up real fast and make something tasty. That is why this easy moist no scales chocolate cake recipe enables you to do so. All you need to do is make sure that you add all of the above ingredients that I listed to a bowl, and mix them well.
- When you have finished mixing the concoction, grease with butter or oil two 9 inch baking tins. Then, equally divide the ingredients into two baking tins that are 9 inches in size. It will help you to put foil underneath each of the baking tins just to prevent any unwanted spills or drips' into your oven when baking the cake. After all you do not want to be cleaning the oven too much, especially when it can be avoided.
- Shove the cake tins into your oven for round about half an hour. Keep an eye on them. Depending on if you have an electric oven or a gas one, the results will be different, and the time will take longer or shorter. Be sure to keep a watchful eye. I never really time the results. The original recipe I found for this and have written down said to use oven temp 350 degrees. I make sure to be around the cakes and leave the oven light on so I can check them. You need to check the middle with a knife to ensure that it comes out clean once you do they they are done. Then leave to cool.
The Two 9 Inch Tins I Use To Make Fool Proof No Scales Moist Chocolate Cake
Whilst Your Cakes Are Cooling Prepare Your Frosting
Now this is the best part of the recipe, The cream that goes into the cake to sandwich it together in the middle. Also, on the top is the absolute deal sealer. It makes sure that your cake is moist, tasty and well to die for! Trust me on this you will be asked a lot of questions about the origin of the cake. It it is almost too good to be true.
Ingredients For The Topping
Optional- Chopped Fresh Strawberries For The Top
- 1 can or packet of cream (small sized)
- Half a cup of chocolate powder
- Half a cup of Nutella spread.
So, so simple. All you need to do is mix them together. Then, once the cake is cooled take them out of the tin and sandwich them together with half of this in the middle. The other half on top. Then leave it to cool inside the fridge. When it is time to serve this up. In no time at all it will all be gone.
So there you have it guys. This cake is an absolute deal sealer. It will impress guests, in-laws, kids and spouses alike. You will be able to look like a complete cake baking professional. However, you really will not have to go to great lengths in order to do so.
My 9 Inch Cake Tin ( 2 Needed In This Recipe)
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Freelance Queen