pallavi loves cooking Indian cuisine. she love to cook for fun & trying new recipes.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Mint and Fennel Cooler Mock tail Recipe (Summer Refresher Drinks)
Healthy Benefits of Fennel Seeds and Mint Leaves :
- Fennel Juice is one of the original ways to relieve bad breath.
- If you face a lot of problems related to digestion then start drinking fennel seeds water or juice everyday.
- By promoting the production of the gastric enzymes, fennel seeds keep all digestion related issues at bay.
- It keeps the digestive tract healthy. It treats constipation, indigestion, and bloating too.
- This might be due to its antibacterial properties, which cleanse pathogens that cause your breath to smell bad. Whatever the case, drinking a cup of fennel tea before bed or when you wake up should banish morning breath.
- Mint is a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- Its soothing qualities and lack of sugar and other additives make it a healthy choice for most people.
- It also aids in curing heart related ailments.
- 1 Cup fresh mint (Pudina) leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Fennel seeds (Saunf)
- 1 Pinch roasted cumin powder
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar/ Honey
- 1 Glass soda
- 1 Glass chilled water
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Pinch Chaat masala
- Ice Cubes-6
How to Make (Procedure) :
- Blend Mint leaves, Fennel seeds, Cumin powder, Lemon juice, Sugar & Salt in a paste.
- Freeze this paste in ice cube moulds.
- Take glass and add few cubes of the mixture, pour chilled water & soda over this.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and relish the drink.
- 'Mint and Fennel Cooler' is ready to be served immediately!
If you wish you can avoid sugar in blending process & cover up the sweet element with honey before adding water/soda in the drink.
"This refreshing drink in a sunny afternoon is extremely soothing".