I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
Say it with flowers - this time not with real flowers, but with mango shortbread cookies in the shape of a flower. A sweet gift that will surprise those who receive it.
Sweet pastry For approx. 70 pieces.
- 60 g of dry mango
- 250 g made with flour
- 1 dam of salt
- 100 g of sugar
- 125 g of butter soft
- 1 egg
- 80 g of powdered sugar
- 5 tsp of mango sauce
- a few drops of orange food coloring, to taste
- 40 g of dry mango
- Finely chop the dried mango wedges. Mix the mango with the flour, salt and sugar. Stir in the butter and the egg and mix everything together. Wrap the paste in cling film and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Roll out the dough on a little flour into a sheet of approx. 5 mm thick. Cut out some flower-shaped cookies and transfer them to baking sheets lined with baking paper. Knead the remains again, put them briefly in the fridge and roll them out again until the dough is finished. Bake the biscuits in the centre of the oven for approx. 10 minutes, one tray after another. Remove the biscuits from the trays and let them cool.
- For the glaze, mix the icing sugar with the mango sauce and a few drops of colouring. Generously brush the cookies with the icing. Finely chop the dried mango wedges and distribute them in the centre of the biscuits. Let the icing dry completely, best overnight.
You may be interested to read
- Family Food: GYOKURO- JAPAN'S FINEST TEA
- Asparagus cake recipe-Salted asparagus plumcake- Special Food
Asparagus cake recipe-Salted asparagus plumcake is a soft and very good rustic plumcake, enriched with asparagus and boiled eggs.
- Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander - Special food
Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander is a concentrate of goodness, which sees the happy marriage of spices known and appreciated...
- Family Food: Wheat germ oil: an excellent remedy for skin and hair care
© 2020 special food