mango suji halwa
Mango Kesari which is beautiful in name and beautiful to look at. Mango Kesari is known by many names.
Mango Halwa, Mango Sheera etc.
It is a sweet made from dry fruits, semolina (rava) and mango. It is also very easy to make.
It is prepared in many homes during mango days. It is very tasty. We can also make it in the form of prasad.
It is prepared just like semolina halwa. It is liked by all. When the festival comes, we can prepare it in a hurry. Or we can make it if the guests suddenly come to the house. Today I am going to tell you this recipe which is easily made. So let's make today Mango Kesari
- pulp of a ripe mango
- 1/2 liter flower cream milk
- 1 Semolina (rava,suji)
- Sugar 7/8 tsp (according to your taste)
- saffron 8/10 threads
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Dry Fruits
- First of all peel the mango and grind it
- Prepare the pulp.
- Then put ghee in a pan and fry dry fruits (cashew nuts, raisins, almonds).
- Now fry the rava (semolina) on low flame.
- Put saffron in hot milk on the other side.
- When the rava (semolina) turns brown, then add milk to it and keep stirring.
- Now add ground cardamom and sugar and stir.
- When ghee starts leaving, add mango pulp.
- and run well.
- Now add a couple of spoons of ghee and serve it hot.
© 2021 C Chand