|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 6 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons gelatine
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- Dissolve gelatine in cold water.
- Add warm water to the dissolved gelatine and keep it aside.
- Remove the skin of mangoes and slice it into small pieces.
- Blend the mango slices in a mixer to obtain a smooth pulp.
- Transfer this pulp to a large bowl.
- Add fresh cream to the mango pulp and beat well.
- Gradually add sugar to this mixture and mix well until it dissolves completely.
- Now add gelatin to this mixture and mix well.
- Pour this mixture to small serving bowls or glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Serve chilled with mango slices toppings.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on August 26, 2020:
Hi Peg! I’m so glad you stopped by. I enjoy mangoes as well.
Thank you so much for your support.
Peg Cole from Northeast of Dallas, Texas on August 26, 2020:
Oh, my, this does sound refreshing and delicious. I love mangoes. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Amy (author) on August 23, 2020:
@ Umesh Chandra Bhatt
Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you loved the recipe. If you do try it, let me know how it comes out!
Umesh Chandra Bhatt from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India on August 23, 2020:
Nice one. Would try sometime. Thanks.
Amy (author) on August 05, 2020:
Hi Liza, thank you so much for your support! I appreciate it very much. Mangoes are my favourite too. I'd love to hear how they turned out for you. Have a lovely day!
Liza from USA on August 05, 2020:
Hi Amy, great recipe, especially for summer. I love mango. I have to try to make this! Thanks for sharing the recipe.