I am a mom of three with a career and a love for cooking. Whether you have been cooking for years or weeks, these recipes are perfect.
Prep & Cook Time
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 45 min
16-20 depending on size
The most important thing to remember is to use fresh ingredients. The prep time for this recipe can be time consuming but it is 100% worth the effort.
- 2 lbs Ground Beef, 80/20
- 1/4 lb ground pork (optional), Mild or spicy
- 4 Cloves FRESH garlic, Minced
- 2 Medium eggs, Whisked
- 3 tablespoons Italian Bread Crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- Place ground beef and pork into large bowl.
- Add bread crumbs, garlic, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and basil to meat mixture and mix with sturdy wooden spoon or clean hands.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and make golf ball sized meatballs. You can make them bigger but you will get less yield and your cook time may be longer.
- Air Fryer: Place meatballs in air fryer in Fry mode for 10 minutes. Deep Fry: Bring 2 cups of vegetable oil to 375 degrees and fry for 3 minutes on each side. Allow oil to drain onto a paper towel prior to adding to sauce. They will cook through in the sauce.
- I prefer to make my own sauce but you can use your favorite sauce. (Check out my simple sauce recipe)
Make the Sauce!
- Simple Tomato Sauce
Perfect sauce for beginners!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Celia Ribeiro