I am a front-end developer by profession, but I enjoy writing articles about anything mysterious, interesting, and fascinating.
Please follow the instructions provided below for making your very own delicious chocolate cake. The instructions are simple and easy to follow.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves twelve people
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder together in a bowl. Make sure that there are no lumps. Keep this aside for now.
- Blend the sugar in a mixer and then whisk it with the butter.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the mixture and beat it together till they are mixed well.
- Now gradually fold in the flour (flour + baking powder + cocoa powder) with the mixture. Add the flour little at a time alternating with milk. Mix well.
- Grease a baking dish and preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Let the cake remain in the oven for 5 minutes after it has turned off.
- Take out the cake and let it cool.
- For the frosting, an easy way is to melt milk chocolate by heating in the microwave for 30 seconds and then smear the molten chocolate on top.
© 2018 Random Thoughts