I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
Sweet pastry For approx. 100 pieces
|Preparation||Baking in the oven||Drying||Cooling down||Total time|
at least 4 hours
5 h 10 min
- 500 g of brown flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 40 g of cocoa powder
- 400 g of raw sugar
- 2 sockets of salt
- 1 teaspoon of spices for pear loaf
- 3 l milk diluted with water (half-half)
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- 30 g of butter
- 1,5 l of water
- 370 g of powdered sugar
- 3 tsp of spices for pear loaf
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the flour with the baking powder, cocoa, sugar, salt and spices. Stir in the diluted milk and mix well. Pour the dough into the pan and spread it to form a 1 cm thick layer. Cook for approx. 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool a little and cut out rectangles of approx. 2 x 5 cm.
- For the icing, line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Over low heat, melt the chocolate with the butter and water. Stir in the icing sugar and spices, then remove the pan from the heat. Dip the bits of magenbrot into the glaze a few at a time. Remove them with a fork and let them drain before placing them on the trays. Let the magenbrots dry for at least 4 hours, even better overnight, making sure to turn them once.
You may be interested to read
- Healthy Yogurt Cake- Special food - Quick and easy recipe
The healthy yogurt cake is a light and delicious cake, perfect for breakfast or a snack every day,A quick and easy recipe to prepare.
- wild rice spinach salad - Special food -
wild rice spinach salad is a tasty and colourful recipe, perfect for cheering up the tables of the spring and summer period. Calories 792
- Family Food: Turmeric for weight loss: here are the slimming properties of turmeric
- Family Food: CROSTINI WITH SMOKED Mackerel, AN ELEGANT STARTER