|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 600 Gms Mushrooms, white fresh mushrooms
- 150 Ml Refined Oil
- 25 Gms Ginger/garlic Paste
- 5 Gms Coriander seeds
- 5 Nos Whole Red chilly
- 500 Gms Red Tomatoes, Chopped
- 10 Gms Green Chilly
- 100 Gms Red Onions, Chopped
- 50 Gms Capsicum
- As per Taste Salt
- 10 Gms Garam Masala, Powder
- 10 Gms Coriander Powder
- 10 Gms Coriander Leaf, Chopped
- 5 Gms Turmeric Powder
- 3 Gms Cumin Seeds
- Firstly, Wash the Mushrooms & cut into Quarter Pieces. Heat 25 ml of refined oil in a pan & sauté mushrooms over medium heat for 4 to 5 mints & keep aside.
- Wash and chop Red Onions & tomatoes, remove seeds and chop green chilies also. Make ginger/garlic paste & chop green coriander leaf and keep separately, now cut capsicum into juliennes, pound whole red chilly & coriander seeds.
- Heat Oil in the skillet, add cumin seeds, when it starts crackling add chop onions and sauté till it become translucent, add ginger/garlic paste, after sautéing it for a minute, add pounded spices( red chili + coriander seeds) sauté for 2 mints then add chopped tomatoes & cook till the fat leaves the masala, add turmeric powder, coriander powder & salt to the taste,
- When masala is fully cooked then add capsicum strips and toss well . Now add the sautéed mushrooms which was kept aside into the masala. Mix well & add garam masala toss well and give the final touch.
- Finally serve it in the serving dish and garnish with a chopped coriander . It can serve 4 persons.
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen Kumar Singh (author) from Bangalore, Karnataka on April 27, 2021:
Please try it, I hope you will definitely love this.
Iqra from East County on April 27, 2021:
Hi Naveen, Your dish sounds very delicious, I must follow this recipe. Thanks for sharing