I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 30 g of ginger weighed and peeled
- 2 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 350 g of red lentils
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1,2 l of vegetable broth
- 4 l of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of liquid honey
- herb salt
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 2 apple, for example braeburn
- Preparation: cut the ginger, shallots and garlic into thin slices. Sauté everything with the lentils in the oil for approx. 2 minutes. Add the broth and coconut milk, cover and simmer for approx. 20 minutes. Add the honey and blend the soup. Season with salt and pepper. Chop the coriander and add it to the soup, then transfer it to a suitable container for transport.
- Service: heat the soup. Meanwhile, cut the apple into cubes. Sprinkle them on the soup.
You may be interested to read
- Pancake Light- Special food - let's start it
The original recipe for Pancake Light made in the USA. Pancakes are the famous American pancakes.they are generally served for breakfast.
- Healthy Yogurt Cake- Special food - Quick and easy recipe
The healthy yogurt cake is a light and delicious cake, perfect for breakfast or a snack every day,A quick and easy recipe to prepare.
- Family Food: CROSTINI WITH SMOKED Mackerel, AN ELEGANT STARTER
- Family Food: PUMPKIN MEDALLIONS WITH SPECK, A FRESH STARTER
© 2020 special food