A homemaker mixing some ingredients and turning them into delicious recipes with a lot of nutritional value. Recipes are very simple to try.
- Chicken with bone - 1 medium (u can use boneless chicken too but it should be mixed thighs and breasts)
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1 medium finely chopped
- Freshly grated Ginger Garlic - 2 Table spoon
- Salt - to taste
- Coarse black pepper - 2 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 Table spoon( toasted and crushed)
- Lemon juice - 4-5 Table spoon or more
- Honey - 1tea spoon
- Yogurt - 3Tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 to 2 tea spoon (make a paste with water for thickening the sauce)
- Heat oil in a wok on medium heat.
- Add in grated ginger garlic.
- When it changes the color add chopped onion and stir until translucent.
- Now add the chicken and cook on a high flame for 5 to 8 minutes or until the chicken changes its color to light golden.
- Now add salt, toasted crushed cumin, coarsed black pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir all the spices to combine completely.
- Now lower the flame mix in honey and yogurt.
- Put the lid on to cook for further 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the chicken is done turn the heat up.
- Check the sauce if its too thick add more water and let it simmer.
- Add corn flour paste to thicken up the sauce to your desired consistency.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and its done!
- Dish out and garnish with fresh coriander and lemon slices.
- Serve hot with boiled rice or Naan.
© 2021 Marwah Altaf
Marwah Altaf (author) on May 01, 2021:
Thank you so much for the appreciation
Rozlin from UAE on April 30, 2021:
This dish I always wanted to make. Thanks for the recipe marwah. The picture looks yummy.