Kosha Mangsho Recipe an Indian Bengali Recipe A Delicious Indian Bengali Recipe
Kosha Mangsho Recipe is an Indian Bengali recipe. Which Bengali community as well as other communities like it. Mostly sweets are used in Bengali vegetable recipes, so these vegetables taste somewhat sweet. Kosha Mangsho recipe is made by the Bengali community for any party or special occasions. Or you can also make it at home. Let's know the recipe of Kosha Mangsho step by step.
Ingredients for making Kosha Mangsho
• 750 grams of mutton
• 3 medium sized potatoes (cut into halves)
• 1-2 tsp mustard oil (for frying potatoes)
3-4 medium sized onions
• 1 tsp garam masala
• 1 tsp meat masala
To marinate the mutton
• 7-8 cloves of garlic
• 1 inch ginger piece
• 2 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 4 tsp yogurt
• 10-12 black peppercorns,
• 3 chopped bay leaves
• 4 whole cardamoms
• 5 cloves
• inch long cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• cup mustard oil
How to make Kosha Mangsho
1. To make Kosha Mangsho, first marinate the mutton.
2. To marinate the mutton first, grind ginger, garlic and onion in a mixer and prepare a paste.
3. Take out half of the prepared paste in a bowl, add curd, turmeric, coriander powder, red chili powder, a little mustard oil and mix it well.
4. Now put mutton in this mixture and mix it well. Then keep it to marinate for about two hours.
5. Poke little holes in the mutton with a fork so that it can absorb the spices.
6. Put some oil in a pan and keep it to heat on the flame. When the oil is hot, fry the chopped potatoes and keep them on the edge of a plate.
How to cook mutton
7. Now put the remaining oil in the pan and heat it, then put some turmeric in it. Now put black pepper, cinnamon, bay leaves, cloves and cardamom in hot oil and fry them.
8. Add a little sugar to the spices, then add the remaining onion and garlic paste and meat masala to it.
9. Cook the masala for five minutes and when you see that the oil is separating from the masala. Then add marinated mutton.
10. Now cover the pan and cook on low flame for at least an hour.
11. Add water according to the gravy and let the mutton cook.
12. When the mutton becomes soft when cooked, then add fried potatoes and garam masala to it and mix while stirring. Then sprinkle finely chopped green coriander and mix it and turn off the gas.
13. Kosha Mangsho is ready. You can serve it hot with rice, chapati.
© 2021 Milan