Hi Foodies! I am Urwa Khan this KFC zinger burger recipe allows you to create delicious and tangy zingers at home whenever you want.
How to Make KFC Style Zinger Burger at Home
KFC Delicious, spicy and tangy zinger burger is a world-famous fast food combination that is easy to create in your home kitchen. The tricks to making a crispy zinger burger lie in the spices found in the chicken marinade and the sauce. You can quickly make the perfect crunchy and tender zinger burger in just a few easy steps.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
This Recipe Is Consist of Six Steps
- Combine ingredients: Combine all the ingredients of the chicken marinade (Vinegar, mustard, paste, garlic powder, red chili powder, white paper powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce) In a bowl.
- Marinade chicken breast: Now marinate chicken for 2 hours or overnight is preferable.
- Combine ingredients for batter: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl (flour, cornflour, rice flour, red chili powder, white paper powder, salt, baking powder, and garlic powder). Then sift through a sieve in a bowl and MIX with a spoon.
Add milk and egg in a bowl, beat well, and set aside.
- Coat chicken: Coat with egg, then batter again egg then batter. Repeat the same procedure for all chicken pieces.
Coat every inch of the chicken.
- Fry: Deep fry using lid until light fry golden. Fry for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Assemble: Prepare your bun after frying make a burger as you like. Heat buns for 10 seconds in the microwave oven, spread mayo, add fried chicken, chili garlic sauce, and put some lettuce.
Serve hot with fries or whatever you like.
- 6 thighs chicken boneless
For chicken marinade:
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, paste
- ½ teaspoon white paper, powder
- ½ teaspoon red chili, powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup corn flour
- 4 tablespoons rice flour
- ½ tablespoon red chili, powder
- 1 teaspoon white paper, powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 egg, large
For deep frying:
For zinger burger:
- 6 buns
- chili garlic sauce
- lettuce / iceberg
- If you do not dry your chicken with a paper towel, your cornflour that creates a crispy crumb will be absorbed and not function as well.
- If you use your left hand to dip the item in wet ingredients do not dip that hand in the dry ingredients, use your right hand to do so.
- To cook the chicken you can also deep fry the chicken breast in a large pot of oil. If you are not like deep-fried chicken then you air fryer will also get the job done.
Rate My KFC Zinger Burger Recipe
© 2021 Urwa