Lasagne sheets - 8 pcs.
Mozzarella cheese - 250 g
Tomato sauce - 480 g
Garlic - 1.5 clove
Canned tomatoes, in their own juice - 450 g
Basil (herbs) - 2 pcs.
Grated Parmesan cheese - 0.6 cups
Bulb onion - 1.5 pc.
Lean mince beef - 450 g
Parsley (greens) - 0.5 bunch
Ricotta cheese - 440 g
Oregano (greens) - 2 pcs.
Sugar - 1 tsp
How to make Italian lasagna:
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Chop the greens. Grate mozzarella.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, stirring all the time, fry the minced meat, onion and garlic ( 15 minutes).
4. Add 2 tbsp. chopped parsley, basil, sugar, tomato sauce, canned tomatoes (mash the tomatoes with a fork). While stirring, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cook 50 minutes (do not cover).
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Boil and dry the lasagna sheets according to the instructions.
6. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 0.3 cups Parmesan cheese, oregano, and remaining parsley.
7. Place half of the meat sauce in a 33x22 cm glass baking dish. Top with 4 sheets of lasagna.
8. Put half of the cheese mixture on the sheets. Sprinkle with half a serving of mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with a layer of mozzarella. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan on top.
9. Cover the tin with foil. Cook meat lasagne in the oven for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and cook the Italian lasagne for another 20 minutes. Leave the lasagne to soak for another 20 minutes before serving.
Thelma Alberts from Germany on August 25, 2021:
This looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe.