1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated Swerve (erythritol)
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 1/2 tsp. tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 C. lemon zest
1 C. vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt.
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line the lower part of a 8″ round dish with material paper. Butter the sides of the pan.
2) In a bowl blend the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
3) In a large bowl, beat the soft butter, vanilla and erythritol until creamy.
4) Add an egg and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
5) Add ricotta, lemon zest and lemon juice, beating until well incorporated.
6) Add to the mixture of wet ingredients, 1/3 of the mixture of dry ingredients. Add an egg and mix. Repeat twice adding 1/3 of the dry ingredient mixture and ending with an egg.
7) Pour the mixture into the mold and spread it evenly with a spatula.
8) Prepare 50 minutes or until a toothpick embedded in the focal point of the cake comes out clean.
9) Leave to cool for 15 to 20 minutes before going around the mold with a knife to loosen the cake. Modify the cake onto a wire rack and let cool.
10) Garnish it to your liking and serve. Wrap the rest well and keep it in the refrigerator for 3 days. You can also freeze it
Nutrition Value Per Servings Without Garnish
net carbs 3g