This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- rosemary leaves
- First, mix sugar and dry yeast in a bowl and add some water. Leave the mixture to react for a couple of minutes.
- In another bowl add flour, olive oil, and the yeast mixture. Mix everything and add water bit by bit until you have a smooth sticking dough.
- Place the dough in oil greased container, cover it, and leave it to rise for about one hour.
- Bring an oven mold and grease it well with olive oil. Put the dough in gently and make small holes in it using fingers.
- Cover the dough and leave it to rise a second time for an extra hour.
- After that time bring the dough and make other holes in it. Fill the holes and the whole dough with olive oil, and drizzle the rosemary leaves and salt on dough top. Then, leave it to rest 30 min.
- Cook the Focaccia in a preheated oven on medium heat for 25 min.
- Serve your Focaccia with olive oil, tomato, and mozzarella.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry
Scroll to Continue