Hi Foodies! I am Urwa Khan I share step-by-step recipe and photo of mango pudding and royal mango shake. This is very smooth and velvety.
Instant Mango Pudding
Why This Recipe Is Great?
- You can use fresh mangoes, mango pulp, and frozen mangoes.
- This recipe can easily to ready in 10 minutes and no baking.
- You can use coconut milk as optional.
- Mango pudding will last up to 2-3 days in the fridge.
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
How to Make Instant Mango Pudding?
- Mix custard in milk: Use half cup milk from 2 cups and add 4 tablespoon custard powder to this milk. MIX until smooth.
- Boil milk: Boil 1 ½ cup of milk with sugar in a heavy bottom pan in medium flame.
Measure 1 cup puree (You can use homemade mango puree, my homemade mango puree recipe in this article, link below:
- Add the mixture in milk: After boiling milk add ½ of custard mixture in it in medium flame. And then add the remaining mixture. Whisk continuously.
- Add puree: Cook for 2 minutes. Now add mango puree, cook 4-5 minutes or until thick.
Add in a cup and cover and refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
- Garnish: After 6 hours garnish with mango small chunks and pistachio.
Ingredients of Instant Mango Pudding
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup mango puree
- 4 tablespoons custard powder, or cornflour (substitute)
- 3 tablespoons sugar, or as required
- Mango chunks
Royal Mango Shake
How to Make a Mango Milkshake in 5 Minutes?
Royal mango milkshake recipe is a very common recipe, especially for the younger generation. During the summer season, my all-time favorite milkshake is a mango milkshake. I make mango shake many times for my family. It is full of nutritious too. The season for mangoes is quite different in other countries. I am using mango pulp or frozen mangoes. However, for this recipe, I have used ripe, pure milk and sweet mangoes. I recommended you use in summer this creamy royal mango shake.
- Peel of mangoes: First, remove the skin from mangoes, chopped them, and add milk in a blender jug. You can also add ice cubes. But I used frozen mangoes.
- Add sugar: Add 3-4 tablespoons sugar or to taste, blend until smooth.
Mango shake almost ready, add 1 tablespoon of each pistachio and almonds in a blender jug and mix well.
- Garnish: Pour in a glass, garnish with pistachio, almond, and cherry. Serve chill.
Ingredients of Royal Mango Milkshake
- 2 medium mangoes
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons pistachio
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 2 cups cold milk
- Ice cube if required
Kindly leave a comment with your star rating below
© 2021 Urwa