I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Potatoes are very popular delicacy. We all use potatoes in more or less different ways. Potatoes can be prepared and eaten in many ways. It is a beneficial food for children. And children also like potatoes very much. So I will share with you fried potatoes. Let's find out how to make potato fry at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli powder
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- turmeric as needed
- oil as needed
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves, chopped
- salt as needed
- water as needed
- First, cut the potatoes into sizes with a knife. Then lightly boil the potatoes in salted hot water.
- Now heat oil in a pan and take cumin seeds, onion powder, red chilli, ginger and garlic one by one.
- Then add boiled chopped potatoes, turmeric, chilli and coriander powder.
- Then cook for about 5 minutes with the lid on low heat.
- Then when it is cooked, put coriander leaves in it. Then shake and mix well with the potatoes, sprinkle a little water so that the potato pieces feel a little wet.
- Now cook on low heat for about 5 more minutes with salt.
- The potatoes were already cooked, so they would be cooked in a very short time, so keep the sourness low. Make sure that the potatoes do not break and stick to the bottom of the pan.
- When the potatoes are done, take them down and serve them with hot bread with the family.