Today we will make one of the most famous and delicious sweets in the world, especially France. No one went to France and did not taste these sweets. Bakeries and cafes always contain these beautiful sweets in their wonderful colors. Let's make them now .
- 80 grams almond flour
- 160 grams powdered sugar
- 2 pieces egg whites
- 1 small spoon salt
- 50 grams sugar
- 0,5 small spoon vanilla
- 20 grams corn starch
- 250 milligrams milk
- 2 pieces egg
- 1 Piece lemon
- 1Tablespoon butter, optional
How to make macarons
- Put 80 grams of almond flour (very finely ground almonds) and 85 grams of powdered sugar in a food processor and grind them well .
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer at medium speed until they turn white (the egg whites should be at room temperature, not cold) .
- Add sugar and salt to the egg whites while mixing with the electric mixer (you can add any food coloring you want while mixing) .
- When the egg white and sugar mixture becomes firm, add it to the almond flour mixture .
- Keep stirring the mixture well until the air is emptied and it reaches the right consistency .
- Form the mixture using a Piping Bag and leave it for an hour .
- After an hour, we will notice that the surface has become firm. Now it is ready. We put it in the oven at a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Now it is ready. You can use many fillings such as liquid chocolate .
History of macarons
Well, we have finished our wonderful recipe, but behind this beautiful recipe is an even more wonderful story.
And as usual, the first time macaroons were made in Italy, not in France, as we thought, and it appeared in France for the first time when Queen Catherine de Medici, Queen of Italy, married King Henry II of France, and the skilled chefs brought this recipe with them for the first time, and it was then called “priest’s bellybuttons.”
During the French Revolution, the two sisters Margaret and Mary Elizabeth began selling macarons to people in the city Nancy East of France forNancy East of France for money and people started calling them 'Macarons de Nancy'.
The modern macaron shape returns to the Ladurée of Paris store in France, where it appeared in its current form for the first time.
Benefits of eating macarons
Egg whites contain nutrients that are beneficial for the eyes and a rich source of protein that helps build muscle and maintain bone health.
The protein in eggs raises energy levels and helps lose weight because it makes a person feel full for a long time.
It contains a large amount of potassium, which improves the health of the heart, vessels and organs.
It contains a small percentage of sugar, which is useful for type 2 diabetes .
It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol because it contains many minerals such as iron and magnesium.
It also contains a large amount of vitamin B2, which increases the number of red blood cells, helps burn fat and helps in the metabolism process .
© 2022 cook now