I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Cheese is almost made in my house and yours. But you must not like to eat a slice of cheese and with it the people of your house! So this time I will share with you a new type of chilli cheese recipe. Learn how to make this recipe at home today in an easy way.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 250 grams cheese
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflower
- white oil as needed
- salt as needed
- sugar as needed
- Water as needed
- First, you have to cut the cheese into small pieces. Then lightly fry the cheeses in white oil and put them in a pot.
- Now lightly fry the onion and capsicum in the oil and mix it with the bata spices.
- Once the cells are formed, add salt, sugar, soy sauce, tomato sauce and a little water.
- Then you have to pour cheese in the tanning mixture. Then stir it a little and boil it in water with cornflower. When it is well boiled, it should be taken down. Chilli cheese was made.
- Serve it with a family with fried rice, naan or tandoori bread.