I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Carrots are a fun vegetable that can be easily eaten in a variety of ways. Carrots can be eaten with salad or vegetables or with a little salt. Moreover, recipes like carrot pudding and carrot pudding can be made. But I will share with you how to make carrot juice at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 glasses water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- You can take a few pieces of lemon to vary the taste
- First, wash the two carrots well and cut them into pieces with a knife.
- Then blend the carrot pieces with sugar and water in a blender. After a while, you will see that nice coloured juice has been made.
- You can take more or less sugar and water as per your choice. That's not a problem. And if you want to make more juice, add more carrots.
- Then strain through a sieve and pour the juice into a glass with lemon juice and serve.