I love photography, videography, filmmaking, foods, books, games, movies. I have a passion for Entertainment and Media.
How to make Oreo Float
We like to call it Oreo Float
Oreo Float is made by creating layers upon layers of Oreo sandwich cookies, crushed Oreo sandwich cookies, all-purpose cream or whipped cream, and condensed milk in a rectangular container. It is chilled for a few hours. Then cut into smaller squares before serving.
There's no need to bake. Here is an easy recipe and procedure you can make at home
- 2 pack Oreo sandwich cookies
- 2 pack all-purpose cream
- 6 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 pack crushed oreos, (optional)
- Split the Oreo sandwich cookies into two. Set aside
- Beat the all-purpose cream until smooth in a bowl.
- Add the condensed milk in the all-purposed cream and beat until light and fluffy. Mix it well until well combined. Set aside.
- Place the Oreo sandwich cookies on a rectangular container that will fit the whole area, cut some to fit in the container. Fill in the gap with the Oreo sandwich cookies.
- Spread the well combined all-purpose cream and condensed milk on the top of Oreo sandwich cookies in the rectangular container.
- Repeat by placing another Oreo sandwich cookies on top of the well combined all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Fill in the gap again with the crushed Oreo sandwich cookies.
- Repeat by spreading another well combined all-purpose cream and condensed milk on top of the Oreo sandwich cookies.
- On the top portion, sprinkle it with an Oreo sandwich cookies.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can make as many layers as you want.
- You can use an electric mixer to beat the all-purpose cream and combined it with the condensed milk.
- I prefer to chill it overnight.
- Instead of crushed Oreo sandwich cookies on top, you can design it with whole Oreo sandwich cookies.
© 2020 Paul Christian Labor
Paul Christian Labor (author) from Philippines on May 05, 2020:
@AcuicaP Thank You
AcuicaP from lisbon on April 26, 2020:
Good article !