How to make Chicken kabuli Pulao
The Chicken Kabuli Palo recipe is a delicacy with Central Asian culture. full of different ingredients but also easy to make and is a dish that is mainly made during festivals. Kabuli Palao recipe is often combined with a beautiful variety of cabbage, cabbage, carrots, and nuts. Kabli Palo is also known as Afghani Palau and is a national dish of Afghanistan, The Chicken Kabuli Palao recipe is a delicacy with Central Asian culture. Kabuli Palao is not only
After making the Kabuli Palao recipe, serve it with delicious raisins and carrots to add more color to a healthy diet. Like Kashmiri pulao, Afghani pulao masala has many health benefits that make this dish so delicious to try in a feast. Food lovers can also make Afghani palao from crushed pistachios and almonds. ۔ It is full and easy to digest
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the chopped onion till light brown.
- Now add meat and fry till brown.
- Add water, salt, pepper, cloves and boil till tender.
- Remove the meat. Cook until two cups of stock remain.
- In a separate pan, fry the chopped carrots in oil until brown.
- Add raisins and fry. Take out and set aside.
- Boil the rice (don't cook the rice completely !!) and remove the rice.
- Place the rice in a large pan.
- Sprinkle with cumin.
- Put the meat stock on it and stir.
- Put half of the meat and carrot, raisin mixture on the rice.
- Cover the pan tightly and place in the hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining carrot, raisin mixture on top and serve.
hira (author) from faisalabad on September 19, 2021:
thank mithun das
Mithun Das from India, Malda on September 18, 2021: